Watling Academy Celebration Assembly
At Watling Academy, we aim to identify student achievement throughout the year. At the end of each term, we recognise those achievements in an assembly.
Please use the links below to access the PowerPoint presentation that is relevant to your child’s year group.
In the presentation we identify the following-
- Form tutor award- Awarded by the form tutor to the student they feel has made significant contributions to morning tutorial whilst displaying the Academies core values.
- Subject award- Each subject area nominates a student who has made exceptional progress or contributions to lessons in the last term.
- The RRK award (Respect / Responsibility / Kindness), any student or member of staff can nominate a student who has displayed the Academies core values.
- Events- outlining where students have made contributions to House events or Academy committees.
House points- Those students with the highest numbers of house points are recognised, we are also presenting our bronze star badges for those students who have earnt 75 house points.
- Finally, we identify which house team is winning overall